Thursday, September 24, 2009

Trailer Park Boys: The Movie

I’ve been a fan of Trailer Park Boys for a number of years. It’s a Canadian television series about life in a trailer park. Thankfully, it has all of the original television cast in the film, so that thrilled me. Julian and Ricky are best friends, but complete morons and keep getting arrested. In prison, someone gives Julian the idea to steal change from parking meters, since they’re not going to throw you back in jail for that kind of theft. They keep bumbling all sorts of things. Meanwhile, Ricky is trying to win back his x-girlfriend who is now stripper. I thought it was pretty funny. But I think you have to be a fan of the television show to like the movie. I don’t think the movie is going to win over any newbies to the series, but I could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment