Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Again, I’m way behind, but I’m getting caught up. Harry’s another year older and still getting into mischief. It’s not as good as the first one, but only because the first one was all new characters and setting. This one sees Harry and friends battling more monsters and fighting someone who has been talking to Ron’s little sister through a diary. She almost dies, but Harry saves the day. This is paramount to “Rocky wins.” It’s a good little movie and it held my attention, despite its length.

2 comments:

  1. Why is Harry hanging out with his fiends and not his friends? I must have also missed the part where Rowdy Rod Piper shows up to play the part of Ron, harry's best friend.
    Just thought I would give you shit about typos. Honestly, it made me laugh reading your post. Not that you need random mistakes to make people laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, those were hilarious typo catches. They even had me laughing. I fixed them though, so I appear less retarded/drunk/fat-fingered.

    ReplyDelete