Monday, May 18, 2009

Harry Potter and Sorcerer’s Stone

Yes I know this movie has been out forever and I’ve seen most of it. But I needed to actually watch the whole thing and make it to the end so I can watch the other ones. It’s a little childish for me with the hokey CGI effects in it. But they did a decent job with it and the storyline is pretty solid, so no real complaints. The quidditch scenes are hokey, but I’m sure they made the most of the technology. Orphaned boy turns up at his uncle’s house as a child. The wizards come get him and take him to wizard school He had adventures and ends up being innocent enough to hand out appropriate-for-kids whoop-ass. Amusing and cute at times, and other times scary. Like I said, I watched the first one so I could watch the other 18 in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment