Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog

This is a short film (like 43 minutes short) about a mad scientist, played by Neil Patrick Harris. The scientist is in love with a random smoking hot girl. And did I mention it’s a musical. Seriously, a musical. I powered through, though. Dr. Horrible can’t talk to this girl because she’s hot. His nemesis, Dr. Hammer, ends up saving the hot girl and she falls in love with Hammer. I’m not saying the music or libretto is bad, I’m just saying I’m not a fan. If it wasn’t for the girl in the short movie, I probably wouldn’t have made it all the way through. Apparently, this is some gay comic book musical nerd’s dream-made-film. This film annoyed me more than angered me. I wouldn’t recommend it at all unless you love musicals and or Doogie Howser.

No comments:

Post a Comment