Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Over 18… and Ready!

I know the title of this movie makes me seem like a perv (wait until you see the next movie I’m watching – hahaha), but I only watched it because it was a double feature on the Alley Tramp DVD. It’s so much worse than Alley Tramp that I almost can’t believe it. The woman (who I am assuming is meant to be 18 – but looks like 30) is the worst actress in the world. She’s incredibly deadpan and uninteresting. This supposed 18 year old secretary wants to work in the films her boss makes – sex films. She takes nude photos of herself and the boss’ wife talks the boss into hiring her for the film. But she only wants him to hire her, so she can sleep with her too. Everyone sleeps with everyone in this film, including the African American housemaid, who is sleeping with the wife. There’s not much point to this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment