Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rude – Rudy Ray Moore

This is an awful collection of “stand up” that Rudy Ray Moore put together. It’s old footage of him in front of audiences and what’s even worse is he has overdubbed the audio track, so he had to totally make up the flow of the words and emphasis and inflection and it totally loses something in the transition. And what’s even worse than that is it’s not funny at all. In fact, the guy is a total dick to people who ask him questions from the audience. Really, I’m amazed he didn’t get punched in the face repeatedly. And his catch phrase, “I ain’t lyin’” annoys the hell out of me now. Rudy Ray Moore needs to stick to the terrible action movies he makes – that’s where the real comedy is at. I’d steer way clear of his stand up routines. I will say the extras on this dvd are pretty funny, especially the trailers for his films.

No comments:

Post a Comment