Sunday, July 12, 2009

40 Year Old Virgin

I have been way lax in watching some of the more popular movies and Gerd always gave me crap about this one in particular. I’m glad I did. I know it’s stupid, but there’s a lot of hilarious one liners and situations. I think Seth Rogan is hilarious in this movie, as usual. Steve Carrel is perfect for this part, since it’s basically his part on the Office. In fact, all of the supporting characters are pretty hilarious. I laughed like an idiot a couple of times and was sort of embarrassed by that. Oh well. And of course, in typical Hollywood fashion, it ends all sappy and everybody wins. The wedding scene should definitely have been cut out. In fact, the last 10 minutes should have been cut. Seriously it got retarded at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment