Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mari-Cookie and the Killer Tarantula

I’m sure this is an independent film, but I’m not sure from where – Europe or South America. The plot seems a little sketchy. There’s a large number of people disappearing in the city and there’s suspicion that this really bizarre stripper named the Killer Tarantula is capturing them and eating them, which she is. The overdubbed English voices are a hilarious mix of British and horribly broken English, which really adds to some of the comedy factor. I’m sure it’s supposed to be a scary movie, but I’m not the least bit frightened. And there’s a lot of nudity and stripping scenes, all of which I don’t want to see since the women in them are pretty gross and haggard. This is the one time I’ll actually wish Hollywood had made this film with attractive girls in it. This movie is painfully bad. There is nothing redeeming except for the hilarious overdubbed accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment