Sunday, July 12, 2009

Strange Circus

I’ve heard this movie is really messed up, and it’s 100000% true. It starts off with a master of ceremonies explaining the circus. She asks if anyone in the audience would like their heads cut off and then she brings a young girl on stage. Then it cuts to a completely unrelated sex scene. The little girl from the stage is put inside a cello case and forced to watch her dad have sex with her mom. Then the father takes the daughter out and puts the mom in the cello case to watch her husband have sex with her daughter. I TOLD you it was messed up. It also doesn’t help there’s a crazy dwarf dressed as cupid running around doing cartwheels at the circus. The girl jumps off a building to kill herself after she kills her mother and the doctors save her (I’m seriously not making this up). This movie is typical of Japanese films in that I really have no idea what I just watched, but I didn’t hate it. Wow, it’s weird though. Really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment