Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gummo

I’ve never seen this movie before, but I’ve heard lots of people tell me it’s reaaaaal messed up. And they’re right. As far as I can tell there are 14 different story lines. Kid with bunny ears stands on a walkway over the highway releasing all kinds of bodily fluids on traffic while a hilarious song about a rooster plays in the background. Then another kid finds a lump in a girl’s breast that he’s feeling up. Then a couple of kids are riding around shooting cats with BB guns and selling them to this guy who sells them to a Chinese restaurant. Then these bleach blonde girls without eyebrows (one of them is the bunhead from Big Love) put electrical tape on their nipples and jump on the bed. Then these two skinhead guys work out and then start fist fighting in the kitchen. There’s lots of mullets and dead animals. Then there’s two little boys dressed as cowboys who swear and yell like idiots. Then a retarded girl in a Krokus shirt (you can tell she’s retarded because she’s wearing a Krokus shirt) hugs the blonde girls while they watch a kid play tennis with designs carved into his hair. Then there’s a black midget sitting on the couch with a guy who’s rambling about a lesbian midwife. Then the two BB gun kids go over and pay a guy to sleep with this retarded girl. One of them is wearing a Dio shirt. Wurd. I could go on and on about the other weird stuff that happens, but I won’t waste your time. But there is an albino. This movie is as messed up as people have told me. It’s hilariously weird and the characters are freakshows, but I did enjoy it, more than I would have liked to. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment