Saturday, April 4, 2009

Trekkies 2

I've seen the first one and I was shocked… This one was even worse. I used to want to throw a grenade into various metal shows, but I think I'll save it for one of these conventions. I'm just horrified and embarrassed to be the same race as these people. People are spending tens of thousands of dollars on garage sets and remodeling their apartments to mimic the movie sets and are sleeping on the floor. One thing I learned from this documentary is that Star Trek is a relationship destroyer. Men and women are getting dumped because they are obsessed. Some are still living at home with their parents, and shouldn't be. There are a lot of people in the film who might be men or women – it's so hard to tell sometimes. And how many Star Trek bands can there be? And is there a requirement that they be terrible? I love metal bands with random members missing appendages – I call it Nub-metal. Watch this movie and laugh your other body parts off.

No comments:

Post a Comment