Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Part 2

I never saw the first one, but I’ve heard that one is better than this one. Apparently there are these pants which a group of girls trades around between all of them. They’re supposed to be lucky or something. This wasn’t explained at all in the second one, so I guess the writers were assuming you saw the first one. America Ferrera is friends with a snooty actress who goes to a summer camp for snooty actresses. America is brought along to work the stage crew behind the scenes. She ends up accidentally auditioning and gets the lead part. Then one of the other “pants” friends thinks she is pregnant and freaking out. The other friend falls in love with a nude model that she is forced to draw. And the last “pants” friend goes to Greece to do some excavating of an archaeological site. There’s a lot of girl drama (obviously), and they all end up fighting and then reuniting and hugging like girls sometimes do. I guess I should see the first one before I recommend this or steer people away. It wasn’t a bad movie. I just wish I had a little background for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment