Saturday, April 4, 2009

X Files: The Movie

I’ve heard mixed reviews on this film, but I wanted to see it for myself. Plus, I’m a big Scully fan, so I really didn’t need any prompting. Like most of the episodes, there are two or three plot lines interwoven, which in the end, combine into something slightly other than what you thought it would be. Woman FBI agent turns up missing, but a pedophile priest keeps seeing visions and leading them to clues. Also, Scully is helping a kid with a rare brain disorder while a creepy OTHER priest keeps an eye on the boy. More FBI agents end up missing and there’s some weirdness with the brain kid. Mulder does his usual and gets in over his head and Scully has to bail him out. This is a good movie, but like a lot of people said, it’s like one longer episode of the X-files, without anything flashy throw into the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment